Bee Venom Collector
These bee venom collectors are made in Europe by IGK Electronics.
They are a simple compact battery operated (batteries not included) device that works by using a slight electrical charge over a glass plate to induce the bees to sting onto the glass plate. The glass plate is a non prous surface and the sting does not break or get stuck so the bees are unharmed.
The machine operates for approximately 45 minutes per collection. The amount of venom you can collect depends on the health and strength of the hive but can vary from
Extreme caution should be practiced when handling bee venom. Care should be taken when both handing and storing the venom, ensuring it is stored away from children and animals. Always use gloves and eye/mouth protection. Do not ingest or inhale. Cover any exposed cuts or grazes on your hands or body.
The quantity of apitoxin produced by these collectors can potentially be lethal. Handle the Bee Venom Collector with care as remnants of venom will be left on the device after collections. Do not place the collector on any surface used for food preparation. Wipe the collection plate with rubbing alcohol or a similar non-residual cleaner subsequent and prior to collection.
No liability will be taken for any damages caused by the improper handling of bee venom.