Fully Assembled 8 Frame Double Beehive - Painted and Wax Dipped
Save hours of your time and effort with this complete fully assembled double level 16 frame beehive including queen excluder and frames.
The hive is made from New Zealand Pine and comes fully assembled, wax dipped and painted. Wax dipping is a process many commercial beekeepers use to preserve the timber for a longer working life. The bases are dipped into a wax mix of 50/50 microcrystalline/paraffin and then painted 4 times.
It is made up of 2 x full depth 8 frame supers, the bottom board (with cleats), galvanised lid, metal queen excluder and includes 16 fully assembled frames.
- 2 x 8 Frame Super Boxes - The super boxes are made from NZ Pine and feature dovetails joints for strength and ease of assembly.
- 16 Full Depth Frames - The 16 frames come fully assembled within the hive and are made from high grade New Zealand Pine. The frames are wired and have eyelets pre-installed to protect the timber.
- Galvanised Migrationary Lid - The Galvanised lid comes assembled.
- Bottom Board and Cleats - The bottom board is made from 11mm ply with the cleats and risers made from solid NZ Pine.
- Metal Queen Excluder - The hive includes a galvanised metal 8 frame size queen excluder.
These pre-assembled, wax dipped and painted hives take the hard work out of beehive construction and preparation. Simply add wax foundation to the wired frames and your hive is ready for bees!
Share this Product
Arriving so quickly amazing me. I'm sure my bees will love it.